Friday, March 16, 2012

NEW THINGS ARE COMING + Justin Bieber debuts new single covers

Yeah that's right I'm working on something BIGGGG ...I know I know I've been gone for a minute, but the wait will be work it. More will be uncovered soon! Oh and that other business...Justin Bieber is set to release his highly anticipated single "Boyfriend" to airwaves March 26th and just popped out not one but two covers! Check them out:


SEXAYYYY! Told ya'll a while back when he hit 18 all bets would be off with his music. People that have heard the single including the writer/producer Mike Posner let it be known its a new HIP-HOP direction for the little Pop Prince! It's said to have a sound like Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback", Nysnc's "Girlfriend", and Ying Yang Twins "Wait". Don't know about ya'll but I can't wait to hear this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment